What to bring
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the things you should bring along with you during the weekend:
- Personal effects for three days
- Laptop (at least one per team, but having more will only help you)
- Power cords and network cables (CAT-5)
- Router or switch with cables preferably
- Textbooks (useful, but they’re not allowed during any competition)
- Calculator, paper, pencils, etc
- Canadian money
- Warm clothes, in case of cold weather
- Sportswear if you are participating in the sports competition (or if there’s a chance you will replace someone in sports)
- Cellphone or a camera if you are participating in the scavenger hung competition
- USB Controller (to be plugged in a PC) if you are participating in the gaming competition (minimum one per team of two, but having one per person is better)
- Formal wear for the banquet
- Snacks and drinks to keep you running for the whole weekend!
- Your costume to fit in the theme (Friday 0XD – Superstition)!